Advanced Cable>IP Multi-Screen Server
The cable TV airscreen Server™ can receive up to 4 transponders and stream selected SD/HD TV & Radio programs to 4 Client devices over LAN/WLAN or Powerline allowing users to watch live cable TV on their tablets, smart phones, smart TVs, game consoles and connected video player devices with compatible software/application.
The airscreen Server™ streams out programs that were selected by the Client devices and maintains encryption (for pay-TV channels) intact. The airscreen Server™ features a DLNA/UPnP compatible Server mode that allows DLNA/UPnP Client devices and applications such as DLNA-compatible TVs or Media Players to access the Live cable TV and Radio streams over the LAN/WLAN or Powerline, too. DLNA/UPnP Clients access and navigate through live TV programs using a channel list provided by the airscreen Server™. The channel list can be edited/exported/imported through the device’s configuration and management menus which are accessible over a simple and intuitive web interface. Further, the airscreen Server™ features a multicast mode allowing it to be configured as an IPTV headend that can distribute selected programs as IP multicast streams through the site’s LAN over its network interface.
- 4 Tuners, Receiving Digital Cable TV and converting to IP
- Streaming Live SD/HD TV & Radio programs to 4 compatible Clients over LAN/WLAN / Powerline
- DLNA-compatible Server mode supporting DLNA Client devices and/or apps
- Multicast Server mode
- Web-based device configuration and management (password protected)
- Support MPEG2 TS and PS over IP, Unicast and Multicast
- Firmware update over USB stick or online over the internet
|Front-End Type:||x4 DVB-C|
|Input connector:||x1 IEC 60169-2 female(75Ω)|
|Network LAN||x1 RJ45 (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Network protocols||HTTP/HTTPS, DHCP, UDP, IGMP, UPnP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP|
|USB||x2 USB 2.0 host ports|
|Management||Web-based configuraion; password protected login|
|Power supply||External AC/DC adaptor, Main Input 100-240VAC ~, 50/60 Hz|
|DC Output to receiver 12V, 3A|
|Operating mode: max. 30W|
|Control and Display||x1 On/Off switch button|
|x4 Client LED, x1 Network activity LED, x1 On/Off LED|
|x1 reset button|
|Accessories||Installation Manual in 2 languages|
|AC/DC power adaptor|
|Size||W 190mm x D 170mm x H 40mm|
|Regulations||CE compliance: 2004/108/EC (EMC Directive),|
|2006/95/EC (Low Voltage Directive),|
|2011/65/EC (RoHS Directive),|
|2009/125/EC (Eco-design Directive): Commission Regulation (EC) No. 278/2009 (Power consumption of external power supplies)|
- Check you LAN cable and make sure it is connected to the right port on your router.
- You need to make sure that DHCP is activated on your local network, in this way the airscreen server will get his IP address autocratically.
- Make sure your connection is fast enough. The cabling between our airscreen server and the router should be 1Gbit/s and the Wi-Fi standard for connected clients should be at least 802.11n (150Mbit/s).
- Check your satellite signal and the coaxial cable.
- Check if the power cord is properly connected to the socket and the receiver.
- Make sure that the main switch on the back of the box is switched on.